Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cheesecake In A Glass


Because of the Big Bad Wolf book sale, I have bought a lot of recipe books.. I thought that this Cheesecake In A Glass recipe is very simple & doable for a lazy person like me.. =b But instead of using fancy martini glasses like nigella, I just used ramekins..


the recipe that i managed to find online... hehe.. but i didn't do any measuring as i'm too lazy to do so..


my chopped strawberries... hehe.. it doesn't look so pretty..



my shortbread biscuits... i simply used my own fingers to crush them =b



distributed the crumbs equally into each ramekin...



the mixture of cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice, vanilla extract & icing sugar...



distributed the cream cheese equally...


and finally top it with the chopped strawberries!!

i'm so doing it in a glass next time.. but it's so so so simple and delicious!!!

No comments: