Saturday, August 22, 2009

yesterday was tiring

yesterday was a tiring day for me. made cheesecake. and then not many students turn up to school. after school, i went to subang parade with marky. i ate at chicken rice shop for dinner. yesterday i felt like i have to eat everything because the next day is puasa! being ambitious as always, awal2 lagi I dah kenyang. hehe. then kan nak cuti. so i decide to buy a book for the holidays. i bought L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad. I've read the first quarter of the book already and damnnnn. B-O-R-I-N-G. She's definitely not Shopie Kinsella. haha. After that, I went back home and sal wasn't in her room so i decide to call her and meet her up. So at 10.30, I went to Mid Valley to meet Sal and Iqa to catch a midnight movie, I love you Beth Cooper. It wasn't that nice. The trailer was awesome but the movie wasn't. Then I got so exhausted. I went back home and THENNNNNNN I went out to Pelita with marky and friendssssss. Yesterday was tiring and today is tiring toooo!! However, not in the mood to talk about it just yet. Why??? Because my cousin is disturbing me~!!!!!!! naughty naughty. LOL. =))))))))))))))))))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marky??? LOL