Monday, January 4, 2010

thank god

okay. i have been watching gilmore girls like everyday. it is one of my guilty pleasures temporarily. my dad is so damn annoyed with that fact. ahaha. even when i am in KL or Taiping. i will watch at least one episode in a day. anyways i have just realized one thing from watching it. i am so glad that i don't have a flaky bf. i mean okay a flaky guy is so unpredictable that he's so full of surprises. OH! i am not a big fan of surprises. i cannot imagine all the drama that i will have to go through if i am with a flaky guy. LOL. anyways that's just a teenie weenie reflection. oh of all Rory's boyfriends I love Logan the most. but i haven't watched season 6&7 yet. so i don't know la. i hate Dean by the way. *yawn*. okay enough reflection for today.

P/S: i just bought 4 kain for baju kurung. whenn nak tau posting niiii!! haha.

"The next time you forget that you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass, and I love you", Chuck Bass.

3 comments:

waz said...

Haha loved Logan the most too! But...well, I'll wait till u get to the end of the story. :)

Fatin Haya said...

haha really? okay2. because dulu tengok yang skip2 tu. haha.

Anonymous said...

flaky... ermmm.. cornfalkes :-)
me likey frosty!