Friday, April 23, 2010

life goes on

okay i am starting to get tired of not being in school.

19-21 April : As a school based International Relations Officer, I was one of the coaches for Johore Student Leaders Congress camp. It was not something that I like doing but thank god I did not have to sleep at Pusat Koko. However, I did make new friends which was kind of fun. Most of them are English teachers and we can be very loud.


the coaches

and now i have just been called by JPN that I will be one of the oral examiners for MUET. Next week I'll be attending the course at Seri Malaysia and then I'll be assessing the form 6 students for two weeks. I think that it is good that I am being given the opportunity to teach form 6 but I hate the fact that I'll not be with my form 4 students. Exam is just around the corner. *sigh*

No comments: