Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Under The Tuscan Sun

Oh! I'm so excited. I have been thinking of the perfect videos for the students to relate with in the poem He Had Such Quiet Eyes (Form 4 poem). Then I started to think of ALL the movies that I have watched and Under the Tuscan Sun is the PERFECT choice. Anyways, the video is about how Diane Lane fall for this Italian guy's charms and how he broke her heart... Under the Tuscan Sun was such a great movie. I remembered watching this movie over and over again during my foundation years.









The questions that you could discuss with the students after watching the clips:
a. List down the emotions that can be seen in the clips.
b. What are the similarities between the poem and the clips that you have seen?
c. Do you think the man in the movie is similar to the man described in the poem?
d. What would you do if you were the girl?

No comments: