Tuesday, May 5, 2009

yabeda bedoooo.

yabeda bedooooo!!!!! correct ke the spelling? hehe. yeah!!! my exams are overrrr. i'm so happy happy happy happy happy. hehe. actually i have lotssss of storiessss. some are happy some are sappy. but mostly happy = )))))))))))))))))). i really can't wait for next sem to begin cause i'll begin my practicum. and I'll be seeing less lalangssssss. BUT i know that when the time comes i'll be complaining on how i've missed attending lecturesssss. errr. ye ke??? hehe. i don't think so. i am actually thinking of doing something beneficial during this post exam perioddddd. i want to start buying and collecting materials that can be used for teaching-learning. ceh wah. oh and also reading my chick lit collections that I bought in Auckland as I just don't understand why I can't finish reading them. While I was in Auckland I managed to finish reading only three books!!!! hehe. BUT I kept on buying books. *sigh*. how i've missed auckland. I miss everything about auckland. oh i am so going out every single day as the past two days were very torturinggggg!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

N i miss auckland too...