Wednesday, November 26, 2008

M.O.S.T

my most memorable experience
-sunway lagoon, form 4, did all rides.

my most terrifying moment
-1st October 2004

my most annoying habit
-have to spend all of my money

my most favourite people
-family, mark and friends

my most favourite song
-currently Britney's 'Out from Under'

my most favourite actress
-Julia Roberts

my most favourite series
-Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, Sex and the City (I love them all)

my most favourite sitcom
-F.R.I.E.N.D.S

my most favourite celebrity crush
-Justin Timberlake

my most favourite dream
-when I dream that I could buy everything that I want

my most favourite website
- www.perezhilton.com

my most bad habit
- eating a lot

that's all. saje je. i couldn't sleep. so i have to write something.... Byee!

p/s:missing you already.

No comments: