Friday, February 27, 2009

Characters

I have been watching a lot of movies recently. As usual, 
me, the drama queen always feels like I understand or can relate to the characters. LOL. Besides I just had my literature class this morning so I feel like applying my liter
ary knowledge into practice. LOL. Anyways, here are some of the characters that I believe I can relate to:


1. Rebecca Bloomwood (Shopaholic Series)


I'd do anything just to get all the pretty things. If only I have a magic card as well. *sigh*  


2. Maria Elena (Vicky Christina Barcelona)

I have all these crazy thoughts going on my mind but unlike her, I won't express all of my thoughts. Maybe only 40% of it. LOL.


3. Mary Haines (The Women)


I'm not as nice as her. She never cheats. She never lies. Like her, I feel like it is more important to impress others than your own self.


4. Kathryn Merteuil (Cruel Intentions)

I think that I actually can be as evil as her. When people tend to hurt me I can be very revengeful. However, I don't usually act on it. I guess that's because I live in Malaysia and I will spend the rest of my life alone if I were to be that mean. LOL.


5. Olivia Lerner 'Liv' (Bride Wars)


I am most definitely the competitive one. And I always try to aim for the best things in life. 

No comments: