Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i have been tagged??

Sal tagged me to do this.

1. Do you think you’re HOT?
Haha no!!! Well maybe only if I loose all of my L*M*K. Actually right now, I am only feeling hot tempered!! 

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.
No! Cause I am using a new laptop there aren't any pictures yet in this one. And no way am I that rajin to scan it.

3. Why do you like that picture?
I guess cause I look cute? LOL.

4. When is the last time you ate pizza?
With nab at mid valley.

5. The last song you listened to.
Mad by Ne-Yo. I like to listen to the same track over and over again.

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Hmmm. Only this.

7. People you tag
Myto
Nab
Fina
Mark
Zahirah

8. Who is no.1?
Shamira? My roommate who likes to talk until she falls asleep which is most of the time. And when she is asleep, she will continue on talking in her own language. LOL.

9. Say something about no.5.
Hmmmm. So Manje. And currently in search for a boyfriend. hehe.

10. How about no.4?
A Person who likes to menyokong orang gila. Like me and other(s).

11. Who is n0.2?
Nabila. Supernab. Awat. She thinks about Moneeeyyyy onlyyyyy. :-p

12. No.3??
I would have to say. My weirdest choice of friend. LOL.

No comments: