Friday, June 18, 2010

finally!


finally i've watched sex and the city 2!!! my thoughtsss...

1. Michael Patrick King has produced another AMAZING movie!

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the gay wedding! it's all white. even with the swans. as if it cannot get any gay-er, liza minelli officiate the wedding ceremony of stanford blatch and anthony marentino.

3. I WAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT to go to Abu Dhabi. Dubai is so last seasonnnn.

4. I like how this time the movie focuses on the friendship between the girls.

5. I used to have a problem on deciding which character is more meeeeeee. And I have decided it is Carrie Bradshaw. I love how Big punishes Carrie for kissing Aiden by asking her to wear a diamond ring and the diamond ring is black in colour. Carrie asked Big why is it black. Big replied back saying 'because you're not like other girls' (oh so sweet).

6. Miley Cyrus scene? it was so short AND i was secretly hoping for a b**** fight but there wasn't any.

7. oh another favourite scene! the girls karaoke the song i'm a womannnnn.

two thumbs up!!! i so want to watch it again.. =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments: