Thursday, June 24, 2010

i is stupid

okay. i rarely send texts using short forms as I myself know limited abbreviations. i only know abbreviations related to laughter like LOL (Laugh out Loud), LMAO (Laugh my ass off) or ROFL (roll on the floor laughing). only when I was in auckland, I learned that GBU stands for god bless you. Why?? cause i can be very lembab when it comes to this matter. Yesterday when I replied someone's text I got a reply saying TK. i was like what the heck is TK and I don't want to embarrass myself by asking what TK is. LOL. I was like is it Thank You (but it should be TY right???)... In fact, I even thought that the person made an error (typo). Until today, I tried to think what does TK stand for... I even googled for the answer and I can only find that it stands for internet code in New Zealand... HAHA! I was really eager to find out what it stands for that I had to text my sister and she said Terima Kasih la bodonye kakak ni! hahahaha. i was like 'oh ha'ah.. kenapela i tak terfikir...'

No comments: