Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Fairy Godmother


Dear Fairy Godmother,

I have not been kind like Cinderella but I did try to be as kind as I can possibly be. I have the sudden urge to shop. BUT, I can't. Why? I'm not referring to MOOLAH although I wouldn't mind getting more. What I am wishing is that there are more stores designed to suit my needs here in JB. So please dear fairy godmother have these stores for me:

1. Diva
2. Charles&Keith
3. Aldo
4. Forever 21
5. Cotton On
6. Nine West
7. Liz Clairborne

These aren't even high end stores. it's just a place for me to purchase my basic needs. So please dear Fairy Godmother, build these stores for me here in JB. I promise I'll be good.

oh can you also speed up the internet connection speed here. (take note I'm not using any vulgar words)

P/S: I also have the sudden urge to make a lace baju kurung modern in TAN. hmmm. could be a good dress for kendurisssss.

No comments: