Friday, August 27, 2010

7 deadly sins

Tatiana : greed

The 7 deadly sins @ Cardinal Sins : wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, gluttony & envy. I was sort of doing my window-online shopping. And then I went, I want this... I want that... Suddenly, I thought about America's Next Top Model Cycle 4 photo shoot. the 7 deadly sins. I have to admit I have been committing many of these sins. =b BUTTTTT GREED is my DEADLY SIN!!! I can't control myself. My sister is coming back from the states in December (that is 4 months away!!!) and I was already thinking about what I WANT... since I wanted so many things I changed my mind to thinking of things that I NEED. and then, while i was browsing through Victoria's secret page I was like so pissed that VS is not available in MALAYSIA! urghhhh!! and then i was like thinking of who might be going to the US a lot earlier and coming back earlier too. haha. and then i was like.... the devil inside me is SO TERUKKKK. i mean i have to have everything that i want at the time that i need it. GREED! say no to greed!!!

xo Fatin Haya.

No comments: