Friday, November 26, 2010

hates it when


Fatin hates it when:

1. it rains with thunder... i like it to rain sepoi2 bahase at night...

2. copycats! especially when i don't approve!

3. when you care for someone who actually doesn't even care about you... i mean why bother to jaga your perasaan when you couldn't be bothered by others... whatever...

ish ish ish!!!

i know i've just switched on my bitchy mode but i couldn't help it....

4. when you feel like you've trusted your 'friend' and you pour out your feelings / secrets and your 'friend' is all secretive! esp when it has to do with good things!! WTF betul la!!

GRRRRRRRREATTTT! today is just grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaattttttttttt!

ohhh baru ingat! FYI, nak dedicate lagu BRUNO MARS - COUNT ON ME!!!

You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
And you'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah


yeah right!!! so not trueeeeeeeee! blerghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

No comments: