Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogging Roll


I must have missed blogging so much! haha...I am currently reading this book.. I have just purchased it at the BIG BAD WOLD BOOKSALE!! wootsss... I know it's so 2009 but the book is not that BORING... I feel that the first step to take before the big day is my DIET..I am not reviewing the book as I haven't finished reading it... =b but there are numerous recipes in it..

What I had for breakfast (Today is my Day 1):

Egg-cellent Omelet

3 egg whites
some kacang buncis..
a pinch of pepper

according to joy DON'T PUT SALT in your FOOD! i have modified some of her recipes to make it more RELEVANT to my lifestyle & the ingredients sold in JB.

oohhh and she suggested to take MULTIVITAMIN & Omega-3 fish oil too.. should I? I don't take vitamins I feel that it's about time to get some ( I have a bad habit of not finishing what I start)..

note to self: Please la KURUS! =b

No comments: