Monday, October 10, 2011

Inspiration - Pink, Black & White


I was going through for some wedding inspirations board and found this! i think that this is very chic.. i wouldn't use it for my wedding though.. a party maybe...

As most people who read my blog would have known, I'm engaged... I thought of having a separate blog for wedding inspirations... BUT.. since i even hardly update THIS BLOG i feel that i should just update THEM here...

I love COLORS! Deciding on the color palette can be so CHALLENGING as I don't want something that is too bright that it becomes too modern and I don't want to choose colors that are so pale that it may be too boring to the eyes..

I have been meaning to update my blog since like forever but i am facing some issues with my laptop! and i don't know how to update my blog using my iPad...

note to self: learn how to update blog using iPad! =b

No comments: