Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello from HCM

I was in Cambodia for only 2 days. I don't think I could stay there any longer. The weather there somehow reminds me of Auckland during summer and the things are cheap but the transportation system is bad bad bad.

I'd kill myself if I have to ride the tuk tuk again. People there drive like orang gila getting into people's lane suka2. And even when you're in the wrong it's still acceptable to honk at others! And they'd constantly honk! The worst was the six-hour bus ride to HCM! I can't sleep as the driver honks every minute without fail and they decide to honk even when there are no cars around! I feel so proud that Malaysian drivers are more courteous! And as much as I am an impatient driver, I promise to refrain myself from honking!

No comments: