Monday, December 12, 2011

Ringer


I have just finished watching some episode of this show ringer. I've been meaning to watch this show for a while now as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sarah Michelle Gellar in Buffy the Vampire Slayers. However, I didn't watch that many episodes from that series as it used to clash with my 'study time'.

Anyways, in this series, Sarah (we're on first name basis btw =b) stars as twins: Bridget, a former addict and stripper, and Shiobhan a New York society wife. The twins met up after six years and after spending the night together, Shiobhan disappears. Bridget decides to disguise as her twin sister as she is having problems as herself but she realizes that Shiobhan's life isn't all that pretty after all.

This is definitely a different tv show but somehow similar to revenge. I'm easily pleased but I'd give slightly higher marks for the show revenge. hehe.



No comments: