Thursday, December 22, 2011

I have a crush on you



I have just finished watching some episodes of Hart of Dixie. A new show for CW. I'd say the show is worth to watch as it's different from other shows who only focus on lives in New York / California. Life's different in Bluebell, Arizona. This show has a mix of drama & medical.


I cannot believe that my favourite character in this show isn't dr Zoe (rachel bilson BTW, she's too skinny in this show!). my favourite character is Lemon Breeland (Jaime King). Her character can be so ANNOYING but I don't despise her. She is so pretty and a natural actress. I like how confident she is even when her arguments are not that strong. I guess that is due to her abandonment issues. She can be manipulative at times. And I like how vulnerable she is especially around Lavon even when she appears to be in control of everything (you have to watch the show to understand better).

P/S: Lemon does wear lots of yellow.



No comments: